Wednesday 4 April 2012

Welcome

About my blog

Welcome to my technical blog. I'm a .NET architect and developer and have been for more years than I would care to remember.  I really enjoy the challenge of green fields developments designing and creating new systems to meet clients requirements.

When new projects come along I tend to up skill myself to the latest technologies and as part of that process I usually come across a lot of undocumented and raw features that need investigation and understanding.

So I've decided to keep track of issues that I come across...hence this!

I have been involved in many diverse projects with the main focus being core IT solutions for clients, I would say that 90% of the projects I worked on were replacing core infrastructure for companies.

I'm expecting my blog will be mainly focused on .NET technologies ,since that is predominantly the area I am working in, but I can see myself delving in to other areas as well since I have to deal with older technologies as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment